NeoVet is the best choice for the non-invasive treatment of a wide spectrum of injuries – bone and soft tissue. NeoVet enables speedy treatment sessions to heal a broad range of injuries with confidence, from non-union or stress fractures to suspensory injuries and much more.
NeoVet delivers a wide range of treatment possibilities in horses and other species, combining the proven electrohydraulic principle with the newest updated technical features.
- Modern intuitive touch screen display
- Innovative easy replaceable applicators
- Conveniently integrated trigger switch
- 3 meter long cable for better access to the patient
- Maximum mobility, easy to transport
- Tough aluminium housing
Jump to NeoVet specifications ->
Wider energy range to meet the requirements of your modern veterinary practice. This allows treatment to commence at low energies and progress to higher energies thereby causing minimal discomfort. Higher pulse intensity to enable effective treatment of bone conditions such as stress fractures. NeoVet´s therapy volume reaches more tissue per pulse with a true shockwave than other modalities. The large size therapy volume maximises treatment speed and efficacy.
How does NeoVet work?
NeoVet is your tool to turn on, amplify or re-start the natural healing cascade. NeoVet electrohydraulic shockwaves switch on the healing cascade without the inflammatory phase of a real injury. The evidence from numerous independent scientific studies shows that shockwaves stimulate the recruitment of stem cells, production of numerous cytokines along with other factors typically found in the sub-acute stage of injury as well as more advanced, healing and re-modelling phases. The unique and key benefit from electrohydraulic technology is that a true shock wave is produced at source and traverses the entire treatment area and not just the focal volume. This results in a large volume of tissue being stimulated with each pulse, enabling rapid treatments and effective healing.
NeoVet – What counts?
- Your best option for a wide range of conditions
- Easy to operate and handle
- Small, light and comfortable to transport
- Simple swap therapy heads, easily changed
- No significant side effects
- Proven clinical benefit and value
- Purpose designed for veterinary use
- Swiss quality
- Innovation guaranteed
Indications for use of NeoVet in the horse include:
- Suspensory disease
- Stress and non-union fractures
- Bone cysts
- Proximal splint bone fractures
- Interosseus ligament injury
- Kissing spines
- Muscle strain or soreness, particularly of the back
- Poorly healing wounds
Common canine indications include:
- Biceps tenosynovitis
- Wound healing, contaminated open wounds
- Non-union fractures
- Muscle strain
|Pulse frequency||1-6Hz, 60-360 pulses/min|
|Power Supply||100-240V, 50/60Hz|
Total pulse intensity
as average intensities, Maximum total pulse intensity up to 0.44mJ/mm2